Sunday, November 21, 2021

Join the Conversation with Denise Clark: Season 1, Episode 2


Join the Conversation with Denise Clark and Brittany Love, Denise's former student. Brittany is a Teacher-Librarian in Oklahoma, where she is helping to reinvent the role of the library. Brittany incorporates inquiry-based learning and Maker Spaces to help children foster their natural curiosities. She's also passionate about diversity in Children's Literature, and she's committed to literature that "can both be a mirror in which students see themselves, and a window through which students can see others."  LOVE THAT!  Be sure to watch "Tell Me Another Story," the 30-min. documentary that Brittany talks about in this episode. 


Listen to the Conversation HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconsidering My Apple Watch

A few years ago, my husband gave me an Apple Watch for Christmas. What an awesome present, right? I'll admit, I had been on the fence fo...