Saturday, November 13, 2021

So, I started a Podcast: Join the Conversation with Denise Clark

 Alright, friends! I am BEYOND excited to announce that I have started a Podcast!!  It's called Join the Conversation with Denise Clark. You can access the podcast website HERE.  So far, I have published a brief introduction to the concept of the podcast, and my first episode with Chris Bower, a lifetime educator I've been fortunate to know for many years. 

My dear friend Jordan Miller helped me get off the ground with the necessary tech, and my daughter E is my sound engineer. We are listed on Spotify HERE, and I'm working on figuring out the rest as we go!  

I hope you enjoy the show!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconsidering My Apple Watch

A few years ago, my husband gave me an Apple Watch for Christmas. What an awesome present, right? I'll admit, I had been on the fence fo...