Wednesday, December 8, 2021

'Tis the Season


Last year, Gene and I started a now-annual tradition of becoming Santa's postal service. We live on a high-traffic street in our town, and kids often like to check out the large koi living in our pond. So, in the winter, we park Santa's mailbox out front. I post on social media that if anyone is comfortable leaving their address, Santa will write back.  I wasn't sure what to expect. I ended up penning about 15 cards from the Big Guy last year. 

A few days ago, I made my usual social media post and shared it on some community pages as well. Then it was shared something like 50 times. 

Santa is now prepared to mass-produce if he has to. I may even ordered red and green envelopes and gold seal stickers. 

I'll report back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reconsidering My Apple Watch

A few years ago, my husband gave me an Apple Watch for Christmas. What an awesome present, right? I'll admit, I had been on the fence fo...